Assalamualaikum and hello readers. It's been half a year since my last post. Super busy with my hectic life. I just gave birth to a very healthy preemie Daria Basharah Buna last 15 May 2013. I will write a post on my newest addition in our family. But right now, I would like to share with you an easy recipe that can be made in 15 minutes or more, depending on how many you make. It's yummy, simple, cheap and most importantly, the kids would love it and suitable for their ration to school.
Diva Sardine Roll and Sausage Roll.
Bread (1 loaf) - add more if needed
Sardine (1 can, Smiling Fish brand is the best) - stir fry with onion and chillies
Sausage - quantity depends on how many you want
2 eggs (add more if needed) - whisk briefly in a bowl
2 tbsp flour mix with enough water, not too light not too thick, to paste the bread
1. With a rolling pin, roll the bread to make it thin and flat, but don't roll it too hard or the bread will break.
2. Put one tablespoon of the sardine in the middle and roll the bread and paste it with the flour mixture.
3. Dip inside the egg batter but don't soak it or else it will become too soagy.
4. Deep fry til light brown.
5. The same process goes with the sausage. One sausage in one piece of bread.
6. Serve immediately.