Friday, January 18, 2013

Diva Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcake

I made these yummy creamy cupcakes for our tea break. I made a dozen for each batch and by the time I baked the second batch, 10 cupcakes had been eaten by the children. It is surely a hit! I googled the recipe but the original recipe calls for oil and water but I substitute it with butter and milk to make it more creamier.

Diva Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcake


Ingredients:

Cream cheese filling:
250gm cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg

1. Beat all the ingredients till creamy. Put aside.

Cupcakes:
1/2 butter
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips
1 1/2 cup milk
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup cocoa powder

1. Beat butter and sugar.
2. Add in milk. Mix well.
3. Add in flour, baking powder, chocolate chips and cocoa powder. Mix well.
4. Ready the cups on the cupcake tray. This cupcake batter is not runny and you can easily scoop 1 tbsp cupcake batter and 1 tbsp cream cheese filling. Bake for about 20-25 minutes in 180 degrees celsius oven.  I use my microwave using the baking cookies auto menu.

No comments: