Simple Diva Colorful Steam Cup Cake (Apam Polka Dot)
1 packet of Bakel's Steam Cupcake Mix
3 large AA eggs (200 ml eggs, if you're using small eggs of other grades, use the weighing scale to get the exact 200ml weight)
200 ml water
200 ml milk (if you don't have milk in stock just use 400 ml water)
Coloring (Use star brand to get nice colors)
1. Beat eggs using high speed for about 2 minutes.
2. Add in water and milk and beat again for about a minute.
3. Add in the cupcake mix and mix well.
4. Divide the batter to colors of your choice and pour the batter 2/3 inside the cupcakes paper using your creativity.
5. Steam for about 5 minutes depending on your heat and size of cupcake.
6. Enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea or even milk!