Sirloin steak with grilled potato, tomatao and asparagus with creamy beef steak rosemary sauce Diva style.
Sirloin steak, cut into desired sizes
Any brand of beef steak sauce
Robertson's Texan sizzling steak seasoning
MasterFoods's Garlic and Herb salt
1. Rub the sirloin steak with Texan sizzling salt and marinate it for about an hour or 2.
2. Rub the potatoes, asparagus and tomato with butter and the Masterfood's Garlic and Herb salt. Leave it for 1/2 hour then grill it in the oven, according to your oven's grill temperature for vegetables.
3. After 1 hour, pan fry the steak with hot fire for about 3 minutes each side then transfer it to the oven. Sizzle with a little bit of walnut oil or olive oil before you grill it. Grill it till cook to your likeness; rare, medium, well done.
4. For the sauce, cook according to the instruction per packet but add cream into it to make it creamier and season well to perfection. I use Maggi's Cukup Rasa.
5. Assemble all in a plate and ready to be serve.