Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Breastfeeding...


I'm breastfeeding my 10 mths old baby Darwisyah while I'm writing this. I was pregnant with my first baby Dayana when I was 21 yrs old and I don't have any idea about breastfeeding. But when I was 5 mths pregnant with her, I dreamt about breasfeeding a baby. I woke up and search about breastfeeding and decided to breastfeed my baby. I even bought breastfeeding blouses from www.blessedmums.com because it's hard to find any breastfeeding clothes in Miri.

I breastfed Dayana for 1 year and 10 months because she stopped when she saw me nursing her baby brother Danish, 2 hours after giving birth to him. I breastfed Danish for 8 months because my milk supply is not enough for him due to being pregnant with my third baby, Darwisyah. Now I'm still nursing her and will continue until she stops herself.

The most beneficial thing of breastfeeding your baby is you're giving him/her the most expensive insurance plan in his/her life without paying anything except sacrificing your time (day or night), and having to face with body ache each night but it's worth it. I GUARANTEE YOU!!! I don't give any of my children a pacifier or better known as pepet in Malay.

I returned to my pre pregnancy weight almost immediately after giving birth to all of my children, thanks to breastfeeding. And for your information, breast milk can also cure any eye disease. I've tried it with my children and even myself! Don't believe it? Ask any old kampung lady and they'll tell you the same thing.

You can find out more benefits of breastfeeding by googling the internet. I can see that my children are growing beautifully and perfectly and I'm satisfied with myself, thanks to my own milk. Heheheheh.. :)

No comments: