Monday, March 24, 2008

COSWAY


I've heard about Cosway since a long time ago and I've never tried using their products eventhough my auntie has been a die hard fan of Cosway products. Hehehehe...

But I like the BioGlo range of products because my sister has given me the blackhead remover gel and I LOVE IT!!! And I've finally become a member of Cosway. I've tried the BioGlo BodyLite Shower Gel and still I LOVE IT!!!! For those who are married, YOU SHOULD TRY MANJAKANI PLUS GEL!!! It'll make your Love Making session ROCKS!!!

Hehehehe.. If you feel like you want to be a member or wants to buy it member's price, just e-mail me at mieza_1710@yahoo.com.

The household range of products are so good and so affordable. Besides, you'll coupons and even cash when spending at Cosway and this is so much better than spending your money to buy things at regular hypermarket like Boulevard or other supermarket.

1 comment:

Herby Carol said...

Want to open a FREE shop??

Great business opportunity to earn up to 6 figures!


PARTNER MERCHANTS NEEDED AROUND MALAYSIA

FOR THOSE WHO INTERESTED TO DO THEIR OWN BUSINESS.A PUBLIC LISTED COMPANY WILLING TO INVEST RM200 MILION TO OPEN 500-800 CONVENIENCE SHOP (SIMILAR WITH 7-11 PLUS WATSON) AROUND MALAYSIA

THE BENEFIT IS
-RENTAL (PROVIDED)
-RENOVATION (PROVIDED)
-ELECTRIC (PROVIDED)
-GOODS (PROVIDED)
-MAINTAINANCE (PROVIDED)
-TOTAL SALES 10% WILL BE YOUR INCOME
-U CHOOSE THE LOCATION TO OPEN (WITHIN MALAYSIA)
-NO INVESTMENT, CAPITAL AND FRANCHISE NEEDED

WE NEED TO PAY
-WATER BILLS
-2 X TELEPHONE LINE + STREMYX
-INSURANS ABOUT RM1,000 (DEDUCTED FROM BONUS) INCLUDE FIRE DISASTER, FLOOD DISASTER, BURGLARY, PETTY CASH

FOR MORE INFO,
PLEASE CONTACT CAROL 017-5067115 OR E-MAIL to herbycarol@gmail.com, herbycarol@yahoo.com or muriel.carol@gmail.com
PLACE IS LIMITED