I was out of idea on what to cook for lunch today, so I made Spaghetti Meatball.
1 packet Spaghetti ( I used Sam Remo)
1 medium sized can of tomato puree
Half packet of instant beef balls
Hakf packet of minced beef (I used Supreme's brand)
1 can of button mushroom - diced
1 carrot - diced
2 tomatoes - diced
2 cups of water
Sugar, ketchup, chicken stock powder (I used Cukup Rasa) to taste
1 tbsp of flour mixed with half cup of water
3 cloves of garlic - diced
Dried oregano herb (I bought a packet from Boulevard Hypermarket)
1. Boil the spaghetti according to the instruction on the packet. Strain. Put aside.
2. Sautee garlic til brown and fragrant and add in the minced beef.
3. Add water and tomato puree. Add in beef balls, carrot, tomato and mushrooms.
4. Let it boil. Then add in the flour mixture to thicken the sauce a little bit.
5. Add in sugar, ketchup and chicken stock powder, to taste. Add in the flour mixed to thicken the sauce.
6. Sprinkle with 2 tbsp of oregano. Turn off the heat.
7. Put a portion of spaghetti on a plate and pour a heapful of sauce on it with some beef balls.
8. Enjoy while it's warm.