This is my second version of Kek Belang Harimau. The first version that I post uses Nestum and this is the original version of the cake. Enjoy!
Kek Belang Harimau Diva
1 cup sugar
6 tbsp condensed milk
2 cups flour
Brown layer: 1 cup Milo
Orang layer: 1 cup Horlicks
1. Beat butter, sugar and condensed milk till creamy and fluffy.
2. Add in eggs, one at a time and continue to beat til well mixed.
3. Add in flour and mix well.
4. Divide the batter to two bowls, one bowl mix with Milo and chocolate color and the other bowl mix with Horlicks and orange color.
5. Bake the first layer using upper and lower heat at 160 degrees celcius and the next layer til finish, use upper heat. When the layers are all finished, bake for another 30 minutes using upper and lower heat while covering the cake with aluminium foil.
6. Cool the cake first before cutting it and always remember to preheat the oven!