Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Simple Diva Colorful Steam Cup Cake (Apam Polka Dot)

Assalamualaikum to all of my readers and a very good morning. I made this steam cupcake yesterday and this is my very first time using this instant steam cupcake flour that I bought from KS Tan. I went to the branch at Piasau Business Park. I also bought small cupcakes paper that costs RM20 for about 60 pieces. The result was marvelous though my steam cupcake doesn't look nice because I was super rushing because of baby Desheya's crying. It's quite time consuming having to do all the color thingy but definitely worth it seeing the children eating the cakes happily. The original recipe calls for the instant flour, 3 large AA eggs and 400 ml water but I change it to instant flour, 3 large AA eggs, 200ml water and 200 ml milk. It's so fluffy and satisfying. So, enjoy this new discovery of mine and bake it like no one's watching. Enjoy!




Simple Diva Colorful Steam Cup Cake (Apam Polka Dot)

Ingredients:
1 packet of Bakel's Steam Cupcake Mix
3 large AA eggs (200 ml eggs, if you're using small eggs of other grades, use the weighing scale to get the exact 200ml weight)
200 ml water
200 ml milk (if you don't have milk in stock just use 400 ml water)
Coloring (Use star brand to get nice colors)

1. Beat eggs using high speed for about 2 minutes.
2. Add in water and milk and beat again for about a minute.
3. Add in the cupcake mix and mix well.
4. Divide the batter to colors of your choice and pour the batter 2/3 inside the cupcakes paper using your creativity.
5. Steam for about 5 minutes depending on your heat and size of cupcake.
6. Enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea or even milk!

No comments: