Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bingka Cheese

I always buy this Bingka Cheese from a lady at Pasar Malam and I noticed that ever since Bazaar Ramadhan, she's no longer selling it. I wonder why she stops selling kuih. Thanks to my sister-in-law, Lisa, for giving me this recipe that I treasure with love. Hahahahha.. Enjoy!



                                  Bingka Cheese


Ingredients:


A: 
1 packet (13gm) agar-agar rose brand - plain flavor
1 ltr water
1 cup sugar


B:
250 gm cream cheese
250 butter
1 1/2 cups flour
3 large eggs
1/2 cup condensed milk (susu pekat manis)


1. Cook the agar-agar as per instruction on the packet.
2. Beat butter and sugar til fluffy.
3. Add in cream cheese. Beat again.
4. Add in eggs, one by one and beat again till well mix.
5. Add in condensed milk and flour and lastly add the agar-agar mixture. Mix well with a ladle.
6. Pour in 8x8 inches pan and bake at 180 degrees using water bath (the cake mixture's pan is put on top of a pan with water) for 40 to 50 minutes.
7. After it's done, let it cool and put in the fridge for about 1 hour.
8. Serve it with hot coffee or hot tea. Enjoy!

No comments: