My children loves snacking and usually after playing, they'll ask me to make something as their snacks. I usually buy-of-the-shelves-snacks such as ready made cakes, crackers and keropok (yes, it's WRONG but sometimes I pity them when they ask for keropok and they are on their best behavior). Yesterday, I was on a great mood to bake a simple yet nutritious cake after buying 6 tubes of 250gm Golden Churn butter at E-Mart at RM3.79 each! What a great deal! The color of the cake is a little bit ugly because I was rushing to take the chocolate coloring but I took the wrong bottle, it's pink color because baby Darwish was screaming on top of his lung! But the cake taste great and it's my own recipe. Enjoy!
Nestum Milo Cake
250 gm butter (Golden Churn is the best)
1 cup brown sugar
6 large eggs
2 cups plain flour
1/2 cup corn flour
1 cup fresh milk
1/2 cup nestum
1 cup Milo
1 tsp baking powder
1. Beat butter and sugar til fluffy.
2. Add in eggs one by one and beat again til light.
3. Add in milk, nestum and Milo and mix well.
4. Add in plain flour, corn flour and baking powder and mix well again.
5. Bake at 180 degrees Celcius for 40-50 minutes or til ready.
6. Enjoy with your children with a glass of warm milk. Enjoy!