Sunday, April 3, 2011

Coming out of the shell

I felt like I was just coming out of a shell when I stumbled upon this fabulous website. I was instantly fell in love with it as I get to know many moms out there because it seems like by connecting to other moms from other parts in the world can really be an eye opener. I don't have to be a millionaire to be able to travel outside Malaysia in order to know many interesting stories from moms internationally and I was so delighted with this new discovery.
This is what I love most about blogging. After several attempts of following such meaningless, boring blogs from people (especially youngsters) in my own country (I don't know what's the purpose of them blogging), I finally found the things that relate to my life; blogs from various moms with variety of stories, tips and recipes especially.
I was hoping that I can find new friends from these blogs and I'll be sure to share with my readers any new information that I feel relevant to my blog. I hope my readers will continue to support my blog and Happy Reading! :)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Hey there! I am your newest follower from the weekend blog hop (I am one of the hosts!)!! I am trying to play catch up on all the people to follow! What a wonderful blog!
Anyway just wanted to stop by and say hi. I have three blogs I hope you will follow back!

http://myowngrocerygame.blogspot.com/(blog hopping one)

http://firebutterflyjewels.blogspot.com/

http://mommysmenuplanning.blogspot.com/

Greenacremama said...

Happy Saturday! I am a new follower from the blog hop and I look forward to following your blog!...Hope u can come by for a visit! http://adventuresatgreenacre.blogspot.com

Jeannette said...

Your family is beautiful!

Thank you for joining us for the Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop and for posting our button! I'm now following you! Please remember to join us again next Friday to find great new blogs and make new bloggy friends!

Jeannette
www.myadventureinmommyhood.blogspot.com