Diva Milo Cake
3 cups Milo
1 1/2 cups Nestum
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup condensed milk
1/2 condensed milk
1 packet (350gm) of chocolate marie biscuit - break into small pieces
1. Mix Milo and Nestum in a bowl. Put aside.
2. Beat sugar, eggs and milks in another bowl. Put aside.
3.Melt butter in a non stick wok using low heat. You have to use a non stick wok because you wouldn't want too end up with burnt, sticking cake.
4. Then add in the sugar-eggs-milks mixture and always stir until it started to boil. Don't stop stirring or you'll get clumps of eggs that resembles scramble eggs.
5. Add in the Milo-Nestum mixture and stir again til it started to form some kind of a sticky mixture.
6. Add in marie biscuit and let it cook for a while to soften up the marie biscuit a little bit. Then, turn off the heat.
7. Lay cling wrap in a pan that you are going to use, where in my case, I use 8x8 pan. Pour the cake inside the pan and cover the cake with the extra cling wrap and press the cake with your hand. Make sure to cover your hand with a cloth or baking mitten because the cake is hot.
8. Press the cake as hard as you can so that it is compact and stick to each other. Let it cool for a while before putting in the fridge or you'll risk to spoil your refrigerator fron the heat of the cake.
9. Chill it for about 2 to 3 hours. Then cut it into bite size pieces. If the cake is too dry, it will be very hard to cut.
10. Enjoy it with a hot cup of tea or coffee.