Diva Char Kuey Teow
1 kg of kuey teow
300 gm shrimp
1/2 kg clam / kerang
RM1 sayur sawi - diced
2 cups water
3 tbsp petis
3 tbsp tomato sauce
3 tbsp oyster sauce
Salt to taste
3 cloves of garlic
1. Boil clam / kerang til cook and take them out of their shells. Put aside.
2. Boil shrimp with 2 cups of water. Don't take off head or the shells first. When it's cook, strain the broth into another pot and take off the shrimp's head and boil the head inside the broth. Take off the shell from the shrimp and put aside. When the broth and the head's boiling, strain the head and throw it away while the broth are transfered into another pot.
3. Put petis, tomato sauce and oyster sauce inside the broth and continue to boil until it's thicken a little bit. Season with salt if necessary. Then, turn off the heat.
5. Pour the eggs inside the wok and fry it to be a scramble egg. Then, add in taugeh and sayur sawi and stir it for a while.
6. Add in the shrimps and clams / kerang and stir again.
7. Add in the kuey teow and the petis broth and stir well. Taste the kuey teow and adjust the taste with sugar or salt if needed. Turn off the heat.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!