Today is my brother's birthday and I bake a cake for him since my children wants to eat any cake that I bake. It's made from cream cheese and coated with chocolate ganache.
Diva Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Chocolate Ganache
330 gm butter
3 cups sugar (I use 2 cups because the chocolate ganache is sweet)
3 cups flour
250gm cream cheese
1tsp vanilla essence
1. Beat butter and sugar til light and fluffy.
2. Add in cream cheese. Beat again til smooth and well blend.
3.Add in vanilla essence and eggs and continue to beat.
4. Put in flour and mix well.
5. Pour the batter into 8"x8" baking pan and bake at 350 degree fahrenheit for an hour or until cook. Be careful not too overcook.
6. After it's cook, cool it on a wire rack.
Chocolate Ganache Ingredients:
500 gm baking chocolate
70 gm butter
1. Put the chocolate and butter together inside a bowl.
2. Heat it in a microwave for two minute and whisk it til it's melt. You can also use double boil method if you don't have a microwave.
3. After it's melted, pour onto the cake and smear it all over the cake. Decorate it as you like.