Saturday, October 9, 2010

Spaghetti Pie

Last Monday, I tried a recipe which I get from the internet of course, but I gave it a little twist to suit my convenience. It was a hit among my children! So, here goes the recipe:







  Spaghetti Pie


Ingredients: 
1 packet of spaghetti (I use San Remo)
1 packet of Maggi Spaghetti Sauce
2 cups of water
1/2 bottle of Maggi tomato sauce or you can 1 medium can of tomato paste (any brand)
250gm minced beef / chicken
2 tomatoes (cubed)
Mushrooms of your choice (diced)
2 carrot (cubed and boiled til soft)
250gm shredded mozzarella cheese
4 pcs of garlic (diced)
Sugar and salt to taste


1. Boil spaghetti to cook. Strain then put inside a baking dish.
2. Sautee diced garlic til brown then add minced beef or chicken.
3. Add in water and spaghetti sauce. Mix well.
4. Add in carrot, mushrooms and tomato. Season to perfect taste.
5. Transfer into a baking dish. You may cut the spaghetti into shorter length before you add in the sauce.
6. Top mozzarella on the spaghetti til it cover all.
7. Bake in the oven, 200 degrees celsius till cheese cooked and well spread.
8. Enjoy while it's hot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looked yummy!!!! I'm going to try it for my family tonight.....:)

diva_mieza said...

good! cook it with love then u'll get the nicest food of all