2 cups of heavy cream
3 tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
4 egg yolks
1. Put in together sugar and cream inside a bowl. Whisk it just to blend the sugar with the cream.
2. Put inside the microwave for 2 minutes to dissolve the sugar.
3. While waiting for the cream and sugar, whisk the egg yolks just enough to break the yolks and smooth it up.
4. Mix in the cream-sugar and egg yolk. Don't over whisk. We do not want any bubble to come out.
5. Put the mixture into individuals ramekin or custard cup.
6. Put the ramekins on a tray and fill in water about half the ramekins. Bake inside the oven around 200 degrees for 40 minutes.
7. It will be quite jiggly. Wait for it to be cool and put inside the fridge.
8. For the finishing touch, sprinkle some sugar on the creme brulee and burn it with a butane torch or under a broiler.