Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Last Night at Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger



I've finished reading this book yesterday and what a novel! It's beautifully written and it never failed to hook me! There were some parts that made me stop breathing while reading it but I won't tell why cause that is a spoiler and a major no-no for ruining your upcoming experience in reading it (definitely a worth buy!). At the last page of the novel, I cried! Becoming a mother to 5 kids at the age of 28 had made me such a softie and I always cry watching something or reading something that touched my heart, especially if it's about children or love. Hahahaha... How did I came across this book? I read the comments and reviews in the book and it is so tempting, plus the gold high heel on the cover. So, rush to the bookstore, buy it and start reading it! Enjoy!

No comments: