This cake has made a craze in Miri and even when my sister-in-law came from Kuching, she bought many of this cakes for her colleagues back in Kuching. So, here is the recipe and I hope many of you out there will have the effort to try this because it is really yummy BUT fattening. Hahaha... Why did I say that? Because its made from cream cheese, butter and cream. One more thing, it's very easy because no baking needed! Enjoy!
Salt Cheese Crackers Cream Cake
250 cream cheese
1 cup icing sugar
170gm cream (smallest can of Nestle cream)
2 packets of Khong Guan salt cheese crackers
1 cup fresh milk or any milk you want to use
1. Beat sugar and butter til fluffy. Add in cream cheese and beat again til light and fluffy.
2. Add in cream. Beat again.
3. Pour in the milk inside a plate or container.
4. Dip in the crackers one by one (not too long or it will break) and arrange it horizontally 5x3 crackers.
5. After finishing one layer, spread the cream cheese batter on top of the crackers. Arrange the second layer of the crackers and spread again.
6. Continue to do all of the layering and spreading til it's finished. You can stop at any amount of layer that you want and spread the batter as thick as you want.
7. Put inside the fridge til set.
8. When it's hard enough, cut and enjoy!