Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jang Keun Suk Craze!

OMG! That's all I can say about this new craze that I've just discovered about 3 weeks ago. I'm not a big fan of K-Drama (Korean) or K-Pop whatsoever. The only Korean actor that I like is Lee Byung Hun when I first saw his drama called Beautiful Days. The next drama that I like is All in and Iris, also acted by Lee Byung Hun. I do watch Winter Sonata (it's impossible to say that I don't watch that drama because Winter Sonata is such a hit nationwide but I'm not that crazy with the story).  As for other K-Drama, I watched it on and off and I don't quite follow the story until last 3 weeks. I was scrolling the channels in the TV on Saturday around 6.40pm when a handsome actor caught my eyes. His character is not the elegant type, his kinda cold and rarely smile the first time I saw the drama but I couldn't tolerate with the series because it's being translated to Mandarin Language. I quickly googled about the actor and the drama was called Marry me, Mary!. It is also known as Mary Stayed Out All Night, and the actor is Jang Keun Suk.

Jang Keun Suk

I read about him in Wikipedia and I saw that he is younger than me by 5 years, he's 24 this year. WHen I tried to look for his drama and movie online, I just couldn't accept his acting when he was younger than 22 years old because he looks so childish. I decided to give You're Beautiful a try, and I was not disappointed by the drama. Surprisingly, even my hubby accompanied me watching the drama right from the first episode right til the end for 4 nights! Wow! After finishing You're Beautiful, we watched Itaewon Murder Case. Then, we watched Marry me, Mary and I just finished watching it about 4 days ago. Right now, I don't have any other movie or drama from Jang Keun Suk to watch because the drama and movie was acted by him when he was younger.
Jang Keun Suk had just released a single this year, a Japanese song called Let Me Cry and it's great! I've even made it as my phone ringtone. I'm waiting for his new movie called You're My Pet that was expected to be release end of this year.


No comments: