Tuesday, December 21, 2010

4 Quls

I've downloaded Surah Al Fatihah and the 4 Quls; Al Kafirun, Al Falaq, An Nas and Al Ikhlas and saved it in my Blackberry and my daughter Sony Ericsson and I will play it continuously every time I lulled my kids to sleep especially baby Darwish. These recitations from Syeikh Mishary Rashed Al Afasy is very soothing and comforting and my baby will stop crying almost immediately when he heard these recitation. I suggest all mums and dads to download it and save it to your phone because listening to our Holy Quran recitation is very good for our children. The 4 Quls are known as the protecting surahs.

Surah Al Kafirun and Al Ikhlas :
-protects from Shirk (the sin of idolatry or polytheism, i.e. the deification or worship of anyone or anything other than the singular God, or more literally the establishment of "partners" placed beside Allah)
-Al Ikhlas is pure tawheed and equal to 1/3 of Al-Quran


Surah Al Falaq and An Nas
-protects from mischievous things, envy, black magic and the whispering of shaitaan


SOURCE: Yahoo answers and wikipedia


SURAH AL-FATIHAH



SURAH AL-FALAQ



SURAH AL-IKHLAS



SURAH AL-KAFIRUN



SURAH AN-NAS



I've uploaded the files at 4shared.com.

No comments: