I woke up quite late today because last night, baby Darwish was cranky and uncomfortably crying because he was down with measles. After giving shower to all of the kids, I went down to make breakfast. I made pancakes, and you can drizzle it with chocolate syrup, honey, maple syrup, condensed milk or even spread it with kaya. Enjoy!
300 ml / 1 1/2 - 2 cups flour
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup water
300 ml / 1 1/2 cups milk
2 tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp shortening (to make it fluffier but you can skip this)
1 tsp green coloring
1 tsp baking powder
1. Whisk eggs with sugar. Add in butter. Whisk again.
2. Add in milk and water. Stir well.
3. Add in flour and baking powder. Whisk again.
5. Add in coloring then cook it batch by batch, a ladle at a time, on a griddle or a non stick pan. Make sure the heat is low. For the first batch, drizzle a little oil on the pan, because first batch tend to stick.
6. When finished, serve it warm with drizzled chocolate syrup, honey, maple syrup, condensed milk or even spread it with kaya. Nice to eat with a cup of latte at the side.