|Sardine and salted eggs|
Diva Porridge with Sardine and Salted Egg
2 cups of rice
4 litres of water, add more if needed
Rempah tumis - cloves, cinnamon, cardamom seeds
5 tbsp Kari Kurma powder
Onion and ginger - sliced thinly
Maggi Cukup Rasa or chicken stock cube - to taste
1. Saute onion and ginger with the rempah tumis.
2. Add in kari kurma powder. Stir well.
3. Add in washed rice and water. Let it cooked. Then add in the seasoning, to taste.
A can of Sardine (I use Ayam Brand)
Sliced onion and chili
2 tbsp of thai sauce
1. Saute onion and chili til brown.
2. Add in thai sauce and water. Let it boil.
3. Add in canned sardine. When it's boiled, put in a bowl. Set aside.
Salted eggs- boiled and cut into half (depends on how many people eating)
When everythings ready, assemble accordingly. Enjoy while it's warm.