Diva Buttered Bread With Sugar
Bread (depends on how many people eating)
Castor sugar (you can still use ordinary sugar but the texture is big and rough)
Cheddar cheese slices (optional)
1. Heat the pan. Preferably use non stick pan.
2. Slice the butter and put in the pan. As soon as it starts to melt, quickly rub the bread on the melting butter then turn it over and sprinkle the castor sugar evenly and turn it back and let it toast to your taste. Some like it burnt, some like it brown, some like it just yellow brown.
4. Put a slice of cheese on the bread and another piece of bread on top of it.
3. Repeat the process until all the bread's done.
4. Serve it warm with a cup of coffee.