Hahahahha.. The title of this recipe is funny because I don't know what's percik in English. I cook this for lunch today and I can't wait to dig in but first, I have to post this entry to share it virtually for all my readers.
It'll be a hit instantly! Hahahahha...
Diva Lobster Masak Percik
1 kg lobster / udang galah - cleaned and sliced on the center top
1 big onion
3 cloves of garlic
5 cm ginger
6 pcs bird eye chili / cili padi
Sugar, seasoning and salt to taste
5 cm turmeric or 2 tbsp of turmeric powder
1 cup coconut milk or fresh cream milk
2 tbsp tamarind juice or 1 tbsp tamarind paste
1. Fry the lobster on a non sticking pan or griddle, without any oil until it's half cooked. Put in on a baking tray.
2. Blend all the onion, garlic, ginger, turmeric, chili. tamarindand coconut milk/milk.
3. Cook it for a while on the pan or griddle that you have used to fry the lobster, just until it starts to boil. Turn of the heat and pour it on the lobster inside the baking tray.
4. Cook it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius for 10 minutes. I put mine in a microwave for 10 minutes using heating mode.
5. Serve warm with hot rice. Nice!!!