|Folding in vinegar and cornflour in the meringue|
|Ready to bake the meringue|
|Whipping the cream with Milo|
|The cream that I used|
|My Peach Pavlova|
Diva Peach Pavlova
Merengue: 4 large egg whites
1 cup (200gm) castor sugar
1 tsp white vinegar
1/2 tbsp cornstarch (corn flour)
Topping: 1 cup (240ml) heavy / whipping cream
1 1/2 tbsp (20gm) sugar
Fruits of your choice (I use canned peach)
1. Heat the oven at 130 degrees celcius. Place rack at center.
2. Beat white eggs until soft peaks formed. Then add sugar, a tablespoon at a time and continue to beat until the egg whites are stiff and not gritty.
3. Sprinkle vinegar and corn flour ove the top and fold in very carefully with a spatula. Don't over do it or you'll introduce too much air inside the egg whites.
4. Gently spread the meringue on a large baking tray which had been lined with a baking sheet and make sure to make a well (not too deep) on the center for you to put the cream later. Bake for 1 hout to 1 hour 15 minutes, til the meringue is dry and crispy.
5. Let it cool when it's baked and while waiting it to cool down, whip the cream with sugar till it's double it's size. You can put extra flavoring in it, I put 4 tablespoons of Milo.
6. Spread it on top of the meringue and arrange fruits on top of it.
&. Serve it immediately.