Our meal for dinner tonight is Pollock Fillet with Sweet Sour Sauce. It's delicious, easy and satisfying.
Diva Pollock Fillet with Sweet Sour Sauce
2 pieces pollock fillet - sliced bite size
5 tbsp flour
1 egg white
5 tbsp Japanese bread crumb or ordinary bread crumb
Onion - thinly sliced
Ginger - thinly sliced
2 types of mushroom of your choice - cut into pieces
2 red chilis
4 tbsp thai sauce
4 tbsp ketchup / tomato sauce
Salt to taste
1. Beat the egg white. Dip fillets with egg white, then coat with flour and bread crumbs.
2. Deep fry the fillets. Set aside.
3. Sautee onion, chilis and ginger. Then add in the mushrooms. Stir fry for 30 seconds, then add in the sauces and salt to taste.
5. Then add in the fried fillets and stir well.
6. Serve hot with white rice. Yummy!