Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cream Cake

Wow... It's been ages since I've posted anything. The pain that I'm experiencing because of my impacted wisdoom tooth is really killing me. I couldn't take any strong painkiller because I'm breastfeeding so I have to depend on Synflex 275mg only and I only dare to take it once every 24 hours. Despite of this pain, I brace myself to bake something for the kids and I still have half litres of Rich's Heavy cream and here comes the idea of baking Cream Cake. It's a first time attempt and the outcome is GREAT! The texture of the cake is light and silky and my 2 years old toddler, Delisha, who doesn't really like cake really loves it! She ate four pieces in a row! So, what are we waiting for? Let's bake!







Diva Cream Cake

250gm butter
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup heavy cream
5 eggs
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence

1. Beat butter with sugar til light and fluffy.
2. Add in eggs one at a time. Beat again.
3. Add in cream and beat again til fluffy.
4. Add in vanilla essence and baking powder.
5. Add in flour bit by bit, while mixing it well til it's light and fluffy.
6. Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. You can also bake it as cupcakes but only for 20 minutes.

No comments: